Fibre Channel & Gigabit Ethernet in a Single Instrument!
Supports Optical or Copper Interfaces and is capable of being configured as 1Gbit/s to and up to 4 Gbit/sec Fibre Channel
Our new PXIe-FCETH instrument is a PXI Express module that is capable of being used as either a Fibre Channel or Avionics Ethernet test instrument. The module can be reconfigured, by the user, to operate each of it's two network interfaces as either Fibre Channel or Ethernet. The module also utilizes Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) sockets to allow the flexibility to support both optical and copper physical network connections.
- Supports 10Mbit/s, 100Mbit/s & 1Gbit/s Ethernet
- ARINC 664 / AFDXTM & Standard Ethernet Operations
- Up to 4Gbit/s Fibre Channel with user definable data rates
- Supports common Fibre Channel ULPs (ASM, RDMA, ARINC 818)
- IRIG-B input allows synchronization to external IRIG master clock
- PXI Express Instrument capable of synchronization to 10Mhz Reference clock
- Includes LabVIEW Instrument Driver, Windows & Linux Device Drivers, & C/C++ API's
- Fibre Channel and Ethernet Analyzer & Simulator Software applications also available
Avionics Network Simulation Systems
The PXIe-FCETH is the core instrument of AIT's Avionics Network Simulation systems. The Network Simulators are fully integrated avionics network test & simulation systems supporting avionics Ethernet & Fibre Channel networks.
- Support for up to 30 Network Interfaces (Fibre Channel & Ethernet)
- Time Synchronization with IRIG-B & IEEE 1588 Master Clocks
- Full Data Capture with time stamping
- Data simulation with precise timing & synchronization
- Network data replay from previously captured traffic
- perform Network analysis using AIT's intuitive, easy to use Ethernet & Fibre Channel simulation tools